Visit the Old Coggins Cabin
“Free Wheeling” Cabin is a pioneer log cabin that has been totally reconstructed according to the principles of universal design. This means its not only accessible to wheelchair users and those who enjoy one-level living, but it has a spacious and flowing layout.
One bedroom with a queen bed, which opens up to a private deck in a secluded rhododendron-studded forest. Bathroom is right off the bedroom, with oversized stonework shower. Spacious living and kitchen area with wheelchair accessible counters. Cathedral Ceilings and glass gables bring in plenty of light to this nest in the woods. A hearthstone gas fireplace adds to the warmth of the space.
- 750 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Located on the 169 acre rural landscape of Coggins Farm
- Children are Welcome: Kids love the chickens and cows, the creeks, woods and open fields to explore. Please note the cabin comes with 1 Queen bed and one sofa
- Pets Considered: Dogs upon approval and with $75 pet fee
- Wheelchair Accessible: Center for Universal Design Award Winning Cabin suitable for wheelchair users
- Non-Smoking Only: No smoking inside or outside of the cabin
- Master Bedroom: 1 queen bed
- Sleeps 3, beds for 2-3 people
- Arms Reach Co-Sleeper available upon request
- 1 full Bathroom with shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen: Gas range, Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker, Cookware, Dishes, Flatware, and Linens provided
- Dining: Round table with seating
- Guests provide their own meals
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Linens Provided: Bed, kitchen and bath linens all provided
- Fitness Room/Equipment: Your fitness room is 169 acres to hike in. Your equipment is you!
- Air Conditioning: The cabin stays nice and cool in the shade of the woods, even in summer.
- Gas Fireplace: One click and it’s instant coziness!
- Parking: Easy, right next to the door
- Iron & Board provided